CANADIANS!!!

Lavs

my crate is freakin huge (lg/xl originally purchased for a shepherd dog i rescued who is no longer with us*) and sonoma is soooo tiny in it but it takes too much space. Our main level is rather small and i feel that even into adulthood she won't need such a large crate. anyone wanna trade for a m/l size crate let me know. thx!

-------------no longer with us as in she was attacking hammer and almost bit my mom and scared the living poop out of my neighbours 4 yr old, we tried but eventually ppl said they were scared to come over bc she wouldn't let anyone but myself and my fiance approach her, and certianly did not trust her around the cat. rehomed the poor girl with a single girl who goes for jogs and lives by herself, no other pets, no kids, they're a great match and doing well :)

You can always load the crate with stuff like toys, a water bowl, etc., or use that wire partition. Or. You can fit two dogs inside if they get along well enough. Why not try and see if you can swap it with one at the local shelter/rescue/animal services? Maybe they're looking for a large and have a medium one they don't need anymore? Perhaps you should have given the crate away with the shepherd.

You can always load the crate with stuff like toys, a water bowl, etc., or use that wire partition. Or. You can fit two dogs inside if they get along well enough. Why not try and see if you can swap it with one at the local shelter/rescue/animal services? Maybe they're looking for a large and have a medium one they don't need anymore? Perhaps you should have given the crate away with the shepherd.

good idea on shelters.