Harry Potter marathon

strackfam

Had to start off with 5 this morning....starting snoozin in the middle last night. Will conquer them all today so I can be productive tomorrow. Sorry you didn't get 2 sutsibe, wish I could stream it to you! My boys got it from grams for Christmas, so we're excited to get to it today!

Had to start off with 5 this morning....starting snoozin in the middle last night. Will conquer them all today so I can be productive tomorrow. Sorry you didn't get 2 sutsibe, wish I could stream it to you! My boys got it from grams for Christmas, so we're excited to get to it today!

I needed to order something else from Amazon, so I went ahead and ordered the DVD, as well! I'll have to wait a while to get it (free shipping), but that's ok - I saw it in the theater, and my local library has a copy I viewed for free a couple weeks ago. Might start a marathon of all the rest for New Year's eve, though (boy, am I a geek!)...

I needed to order something else from Amazon, so I went ahead and ordered the DVD, as well! I'll have to wait a while to get it (free shipping), but that's ok - I saw it in the theater, and my local library has a copy I viewed for free a couple weeks ago. Might start a marathon of all the rest for New Year's eve, though (boy, am I a geek!)...

Not A Geek! Your just in touch with your inner-child! we all deserve a little fun and fantasy even if it's cheesy in its own way.

Woohoo...finished last night...now I'm wanting to watch 7 over again! Timber, whom we've only had for a week, was nervous by the noises for the first half of the movie. My hubs had to have surround sound on! He was enthralled with the tv (we kicked my teen out of the basement to take over the big tv), and his head would turn one way then the other, his ears were rotating all around, and eyes were following the movements. Eventually he stopped jumping up at the noises and snoozled, but I felt more inclined to watch his reactions than the movie.

Not A Geek! Your just in touch with your inner-child! we all deserve a little fun and fantasy even if it's cheesy in its own way.

LOL, I was referring as much to the fact that I'm likely to be sitting here with Harry Potter for companionship, ringing the New Year in! :P