World of warcraft ( try this again )

Pauly/Ziva

hey guys,

I was wondering how many people on the forum play WoW and what servers you guys play on.

I just posted this in the other thread by accident :(

I have played this game stupidly hardcore as in top 10 in the world... sad i know but i would love to have some new people to talk to about the game :)

Let me know and also if you play still post your battle net so i can add ya in game :)

thank you all,

Pauly (Missice The Celestial Defender)

My husband and I play (when its not college football season - us football, as he's a coach.)

We are both Alliance and play on....um, let me get back to you about the server name. I have a low level horde character that I tried out, but it just felt so wrong killing all those Night Elves when that's my main character. lol.

I got the new Skyrim and I've been playing that instead of WOW - but I'd love to be able to play/chat with someone!

You don't happen to use Xbox live do you?

Nicole