Difficult dogs

Share your difficult dog experiences:

Juliette was rescued from a Jungle dog's puppies at 2 weeks old and bottle-fed by my wife. This was in American Samoa, where the average life of a dog is 2 years. Her mom was a wild stray, not sure for how many generations.

This is what she got up to.

1.) Chewed the wood patio right off the house.

2.) Came home to a 2ft hole in the drywall, Juliette hard at work.

3.) Grabbed the neigbors trash bag right out of her hands and proceded to spread it across the yard, while being uncatcheable.

4.) Climbed a tree chasing a cat, had to get an extension ladder to get her down, while she was determined to bite her rescuer.

5.) Attacked the neighbors Border Collie, sporting a titanium hip, after the Collie dared to snap at her.

6.) Got the whole of McDonald's plus all the customers attention when she starting barking furiously through the drive through window.

7.) Had the lawn treatment man pinned in a corner of my yard for two hours, threatening to attack should he dare take a step or make a move.

8.) Had a sign pinned on her doggie booth at the kennel, saying. "Careful, this one bites!!!"

9.) Attacked a snake in the forest, had to go the the vet and slept for three days.

10.) Would not stop barking histerically at the LEO, who pulled me over for speeding. Eventually Juliette won this one and he just waved me to leave.

I think I eventually have her tamed, but boy, was that a challenge, she still does not know she is a dog.

Juliette.jpg

Raven "the husky" is the first dog that i bought from a breeder...:). Have had different kind of dogs since kindergarten but almost all of them r small breed (japanesee chin mix, pekinese, indonesian mud dog) and rehome to us for various reason. And...they were good, i mean the r great...no problem at all.

The one that causing so much trouble is Raven the husky...:lolman:. But not as much as the list ur making on ur post...:lolman:. The one that really bothers me r his high strung temper tantrum and anger management problem when his throwing his temper tantrum, but that's just about it...been working with that and i think we (Me and Raven) r half way there to sort it out...:P

Just want to say great job on ur effort on Juliette...:up: and welcome to Husky Forum...:)