Pet supply sources in the US

That didn't come out exactly like I wanted -

The question is can anyone recommend companies / web sites where I can buy pet supplies on line in the US. Need to get two collars and leashes (before these pups get their butts run down!) Also want to look at other things like a bed for Misty - the pups hang out under the trailer, they're on their own.

Wondering who all you have had good dealings with on this side of the pond?

I've purchased from http://www.drsfostersmith.com/ Their prices on some items are a bit high, while on other items, they are the cheapest. The thing I like about them, they are honest, if you have an issue, they take care of you, and they will be there tomorrow.

I love the collars I get from this place - they are of very soft nylon that doesn't break down the fur and lasts a very long time (unless chewed!) - I usually get the semi-slip variety, and have had some of my collars for at least 8 years (now a bit faded, but still strong). I also have bought the walking belt, and like it. Additionally, Becky bought a walking belt from her several months ago, and got it within, I think 2-3 days!

http://www.whitepineoutfitters.com/

• 1 month later...