Furminators for Cheap!

I'm not sure what furminators go for in the UK but I know that for Canada $40 is cheap for one of the newer furminators.

I checked out what it would cost in pounds for the item and shipping, came out to about 32 pounds.

They have all sizes in stock and it's the nice new ones with the fur ejector :3 I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail.

Store with the furminators

Nice find, I paid $75.00 for my furminator in Canadian dollars at Pet Valu. And Kayla, they are good for their coats if used properly, exessive brushing with any type of brush isn't good, but with a furminator it's even worse for your dog. The blades are great, but over brushing can really irritate your dogs skin. I use my furminator while they're blowing coat, and then a combination of furminator and a slicker brush for weekly grooming.

i found my furminator on ebay, new and packaged and everything for $15AUD. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-Furminator-4-de-shredding-brush-large-dogs-/230561763210?pt=AU_Pet_Supplies&hash=item35ae8d4f8a

In pet stores and supply places here they range from $80-$100. seems ridonkulous!

Like everyone else, i just use the furminator when the dogs are fully in coat blow. I don't want to risk destroying their coats.

But i think they're fantastic .

i found my furminator on ebay, new and packaged and everything for $15AUD. http://cgi.ebay.com....=item35ae8d4f8a

In pet stores and supply places here they range from $80-$100. seems ridonkulous!

Like everyone else, i just use the furminator when the dogs are fully in coat blow. I don't want to risk destroying their coats.

But i think they're fantastic .

$80-$100 ???????? just got 1 off ebay uk.......£7.99 peww