Sled Dog Books

Murph

Hi all,

I'm looking to get some sled dog books, mostly ones about training sled dogs.

I thought I would ask here before buying any new ones in case anyone would have any used ones they would want to sell.

So if anyone has any used ones they want rid of let me know. I'll be happy to pay for them and pay postage :)

Thanks

hi..

books about sledding.. there are a few out there .. but ones that i have read so far are

MUSH - a beginners manual of sled dog training..( charlene g labelle ) by far it is a great book.. and i have had many very experienced mushers tell me it the best book to have..

http://www.culpeppers.co.uk/catalogue/?_Culpep=19231636A4utYfZWFgA&cat=books

its 3rd one down on this link..

also i have Iditarod classics.. but that is more of just people that have done the iditarod telling there stories of expereinces.

amongst other books that i have in my collection that are worth having for any husky owner is

siberian huskies for dummies

and

raw meaty bones by tom lonsdale

sadly though none are for sale.. lol would never get rid of any of my collection..