Mobile phone virus programme

KSNS

Ok so my phone has been acting up an being a real pain in the ass since transfering items from my friends PC. Before it becomes a modern sculpture piece named embedded wall I think it may actually have a virus on it have reset the phone restored to factory settings and its being more phonetarded than ever any one suggest a programme to try before I return to shop and demand satisfaction

right you need to enter either of these codes in mate -

*#7370# = Hard reset your phone. This will erase ALL your data and bring back the default phone settings (like when you first got your phone new). Default lock code of the Satio is 0000

*#7780# = Soft reset your phone. Data like contacts, calendar and notes, are not removed. It will only reset the phone settings, such as profiles, themes and shortcuts.

hope it works

If Im honest, the chances of it being a virus are practically zero. Its extremly rare people get viruses on android and hacked iphones which are the biggest os's to target with people who transfer things to them so the chances of hitting them on a piece of software developed for a specific phone are very very remote. If your still having issue after a full firmware update to the latest versions then I would do exactly what your suggesting and take it back ... I did the same with my vodafone 360 h1 because it was rubbish and extremly slow.

Tip for ya though .. if your gonna do it then google the CEO's email address of your mobile company. Make sure you have a full detailed list of the problems and how you have tried to resolve it .. Also detailing the emense problems it has been causing in your life with you needing to use your phone for xyz ;)