Tea time...

robke

1 minute ago, loudlucky said:

That looks like enough for a while!

1200 teabags for the Yorkshire tea (Mine) and 1150 teabags for the PG Tips (Di's)  LOL

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, robke said:

1200 teabags for the Yorkshire tea (Mine) and 1150 teabags for the PG Tips (Di's)  LOL

Why does Di's bag have 50 less??? Its the weirdest amount I've seen for a bulk pack!:rofl: does that mean you get more crisps too??:D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, loudlucky said:

Why does Di's bag have 50 less??? Its the weirdest amount I've seen for a bulk pack!:rofl: does that mean you get more crisps too??:D

I do not know why that is that is just the way it is packed....and the crisps we normally share ...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rachael_Astro said:

emoji33.png so much tea!

Ohhh Yes...remember we cannot get English tea here and shipping costs are pretty high so we buy bulk....Dutch blended tea is just like coloured water...LOL

1 hour ago, robke said:

Ohhh Yes...remember we cannot get English tea here and shipping costs are pretty high so we buy bulk....Dutch blended tea is just like coloured water...LOL

That's odd that the Dutch tea is so bad... We have great tea here! Ever tried some Rooibos tea???

5 hours ago, loudlucky said:

That's odd that the Dutch tea is so bad... We have great tea here! Ever tried some Rooibos tea???

I have but not into that or any flavoured teas...LOL

• Like 1