need some advice please

when i take zolah and demon out on my own i use a double lead ..but the problem is zolah is like a steam train she pulls so hard and its not a very nice experience most of the time ...wot i want to know is ...is there anything out there that will help zolah stop pulling so hard when on the double lead with demon ..i have a halti for when me and paul go together but this wont work with the double lead xxx

any advice welcome thankyou xxx:D

we use a non pull harness on our for abit and it worked

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Non-Pull-Training-Harness-Size/dp/B001RB4HDC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1276074804&sr=8-2-fkmr0

now we use

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ancol-Shock-Absorber-Pulling-Large/dp/B000VNPAWY/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1276074989&sr=8-27

and our boys are big and they pull like a train when they want to and both of them have helpped with our boys

Dogs can learn to pull on any tool and whilst they can help us gain some leverage pulling on the leash is a training issue. If it were me I would be doing lots of one on one training and then when he's walking well on the leash on his own transfer it to walking him with your other dog.

I have been having the same problem and recently saw someone walking two Dalmatian's, they carried a walking stick and just kept waving it up and down in front of the dogs. It acted like an extension to their arms and seemed to work. I tried it using a light bamboo cane and it works a treat the down side is you get some funny looks from people. I have each dog on a separate lead because it's easier when then need the loo. I still work with each dog individually using treats. dry.gif Hope this helps

Dogs can learn to pull on any tool and whilst they can help us gain some leverage pulling on the leash is a training issue. If it were me I would be doing lots of one on one training and then when he's walking well on the leash on his own transfer it to walking him with your other dog.

:Dhi bec

thanks for the advice we do however train the dogs one on one all the time but its not always practical for me and paul to take them out together due to working hours .but thankyou xx :D

I have been having the same problem and recently saw someone walking two Dalmatian's, they carried a walking stick and just kept waving it up and down in front of the dogs. It acted like an extension to their arms and seemed to work. I tried it using a light bamboo cane and it works a treat the down side is you get some funny looks from people. I have each dog on a separate lead because it's easier when then need the loo. I still work with each dog individually using treats. dry.gif Hope this helps

:Dthank you diane that sounds like a plan to me ..will be trying that xxx :D

hey karly i av av had look at the links and they look good will give them ago xxxthankyou :D