Home Theater Systems - do any of you know them??

Hock

I'm in the market for a home theater system for around $500 or less. I'd be hooking up my massive computer, my DVR, my Xbox, and of course my TV. Really the only one that uses a HDMI for sound is the DVR but I also use a HDMI for the computer to the TV if that makes a difference. Can anyone make any suggestions? I currently have a 50 inch Panasonic and my living room has an open wall that doesnt make for the best of mounting places so two Floor speakers behind the couch would proll work better than mounting them. Heres what I'm working with.

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

I've got a Sony system. It's got wireless back speakers and it was farily easy to setup. I got mine from Crutchfield a few years ago. Paid around $800 for it. I've seen some systems for around $500. Check Walmart. They had some Sony DAV systems a few months ago.