Rat Cages for sale

Hi Guys,

As you know, I also keep Rats. When I had my last girls I had all three together in a large cage, which I am now selling. It is a Tom Rat Cage, and can be seen on www.zooplus.co.uk

The cage is used so has some wear and tear, but all bars and doors are intact. It has all the original plastic shelving and tubes. We made our own fixings for the shelves as there was a manufacturing fault and there were no clips on them, and zooplus said it wasn't thier problem. All shelves are solid and in good condition. All plastic tubes are intact.

The plastic ramp isn't in there as my girls chewed it to pieces. However, they very rarely used it anyway, preferring to climb up the bars. I will throw in an igloo house, wheel, food bowl and water bottle too.

I am asking £20 for this cage

(See photo below)

I also have a smaller Rat Cage for sale. Complete with food dish and water bottle and 1 plastic shelf. I can upload pics if needed. I am asking £10 for this one. I got it when we adopted Tooey as it was hers. I used it when I only had snuffles as I felt the big cage was too big for her on her own.

I no longer need these cages as I have picked up my fave cage from my parent's house for my new Ratties.

If anyone is interested please let me know, and feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Catsmile.gif

post-535-1358595012767_thumb.jpg

Aww thanks! biggrin.gif Yeah it would be difficult and cost alot to post. I wouldnt be able to do do pick up or meet as i dont drive sadly sad.gif

Im sure somone will defo grab ya up on your offer on ebay as that cage is such a bargin!!

Cheers for getting back to me tho smile.gif x x x x x