Help!!

Kristian12345

Hello everyone, please excuse my bad English...

My girlfriend and I have a Husky named Bolt and he is 3yrs old, we have a big problem.

Do huskies usually destroy stuff when they are left alone; jackets, shoes, doors, pillows, sometimes he climbs on the kitchen counter and drops few plates 

When we are home he is pretty calm, but soon as we leave he starts howling (i know thats normal with this types of dogs) but his howling is litterally like crying, mixed with barking a whining, and after few minutes after we leave he immidiately does something (ripps a pillow, or antyhing he finds, he saddly broke the doors few times) 

I dont wont to keep him chained or tied with a leash the whole time, i cannot do that...or put him in a cage...

How can we learn him to be calm when we are not around, we tried leaving him for few minutes and came right back and slowly steping up the time, but it didnt work..we tried it for few months

Archived