Behavioral Training

Zoom's_Mom

Hey Guys, 

I'm a first time husky mom. My pups name is Zoom and he's about to be 4 mths. I've had him a little more then a month now. It's been a little rough with him due to his excessive need to bite. We know he's a puppy but his biting isn't something easy to deal with. It seems to be play biting but then at other times he just HAS to bite. He constantly wants to bite on your clothes, bite you while trying to play with him. You can't walk past him without him biting at your feet. We've tried with treats, toys, deterent sprays, long walks to tire him out but nothing seems to really get him to stop or atleast help with bite inhibition. I would like to take him to training but until I do any recommendations on how to help with the biting. And if anyones in the Broward County area any good training centers/trainors or classes you would recommend?

Thanks in advance!

IMG_3860.JPG

IMG_9680.JPG

IMG_9626.JPG

IMG_4005.JPG

when he bites try to ignore him or remove him from the situation.. hall way or anywhere but not his bed or crate...

walking will not tire him out that much rule of thumb 5 mins per month walking per walk can be several times a day..make him mentally tired will help a lot more...look at hand target training, 

Archived