My puppy is throwing up

Mu

Hello

My puppy is having a problem i think!

3 days ago my puppy Snow had diarrhea and the doctor suggested i gave him some chicken and rice and that actually worked. The diarrhea stopped immediately and he was fine. However, last night he start throwing up the food he eat! I took the food and water away from him so his stomach could rest. After 8 hours i gave him some water and he held it no problem at all so I tried to give him some dry food but he won't eat it. I gave him some boiled chicken and white rice and he ate ( i gave him just a little bit to see if he can hold it ) unfortunately he threw up all what he ate! Although he looks healthy and never stops playing.

If you have any advice, please help me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Ok has had flea and worm treatment yet? I think he needs a trip back to the vet because there's a number of things it could be

Just the worm

Okay I'm going to take him to the vet because he is hungry too!

Thank you

Hello

My puppy is having a problem i think!

3 days ago my puppy Snow had diarrhea and the doctor suggested i gave him some chicken and rice and that actually worked. The diarrhea stopped immediately and he was fine. However, last night he start throwing up the food he eat! I took the food and water away from him so his stomach could rest. After 8 hours i gave him some water and he held it no problem at all so I tried to give him some dry food but he won't eat it. I gave him some boiled chicken and white rice and he ate ( i gave him just a little bit to see if he can hold it ) unfortunately he threw up all what he ate! Although he looks healthy and never stops playing.

If you have any advice, please help me out.

I had the same experience when I got mine, I did the same thing but it didn't work, I took her to the vet and he told me to stop the food I was giving her and he put her on gastrointestinal food, and some antibiotics, the only difference was that mine had diarrhea also. I will recommend you to take her to the vet.

Archived