Wanted: Dog Walker/Sitter in East London

jelharou

Hi. We're trying to plan ahead for Yanky's arrival from Morocco in March.

Can anyone recommend a dog walker around Limehouse, London? I'll be walking him twice a day and my wife will take him out at least once, but he currently has a dedicated dog walker in Morocco who takes him to the beach and walks him tons. We want to have someone we can work with in case he does not adjust well to the small one-bed flat and needs to go out a lot more.

The dog sitter would be because he is not crate trained yet. He is currently an outside dog and hates being confined, so it'll takes us a couple of months to get things under control. The few times he was left inside not crated was not an issue but we are not ready to risk that yet.

Feel free to say we are crazy in wanting to having him with us =)

thanks

-jaafar

• 1 month later...

Hi Jaafar

Have you managed to find a dog walker for Yanky? I would love to be able to help out with exercising him as im passionate about huskies and really miss having them in my life. I grew up on big farms in South Africa with energetic Huskies so completely understand your need for someone to keep up his exercising. I live in South London but would be happy to travel to limehouse. Im very active and would have no problem taking Yanky out for a long walk or run.

Please let me know if the offer is still available

Laurie Smorthwaite

• 3 weeks later...