Little Emmo Photography

Hey guys, it has been a while, I know! We're still going to camp and very much looking forward to it! Things have been chaotic here since starting Uni, getting the pups, trying to get my business going, studying veterinary nursing on a distance course whilst looking for a training practice AND becoming a husky foster for SHARE Rescue and getting our first foster dog, Thor! I should post some photos for those who aren't on my facebook or SHARE.

Title.png

Anyway, I come offering my services as a Nottingham based Photographer who covers many fields of photography and a variety of photo-shoot styles from Pet Photography, Portrait Photography, Weddings, Events and even Photographic Restorations in either traditional, modern, reportage or a combination of all!

Pet Photography £85* (3hrs)

Portrait Photography £85* (3hrs)

Wedding Photography £350 (all day - digital)

Events £ Dependant on time

Restorations £5-25 (dependent on details)

For further information and samples of my portfolio, please visit my website: http://littleemmo.com/

Alternatively you could pop over to my Facebook page and if you like what you see, click the like button! Spread the word though because when I reach 100 likes I will be announcing a Photography Competition with Prizes where all proceeds will be donated to SHARE Rescue. Come along and get involved at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Emmo-Photography/180393375345899?ref=ts

Thanks folks :) x