mountain scooter for sale

macdad69

Hi there,

I'm selling a Diggler Mountain scooter. Its yellow and virtually unused. I also have two lines for it. I imported it from Black Ice Dog Sledding Equipment in the USA about five years ago but only used it about 3 times, its been sitting in the garage since. Our main husky unfortunately had a torn ligament so we had to rest her. The kit cost over 200 when we bought it. I'd like to get 100 for it. We're located in North Dorset, but can deliver within reason for petrol cost.

Cheers,

Andy

Yes,

My two bitches had no problems pulling it (and me) and they are on the small side. I can post it in the UK for 15.00 with Parcelforce.

Quick update - I've stuck it on ebay if anyone wants to see pictures. The auction ends on Tuesday. If you search mountain/dog scooter you should find it. My ebay username is andy998husky.

Andy