Miu...the kitten...^o^

3NUUQmQU6hw

Meet Miu...the kitten. My little bro pick her up on his way back home late at night. She was place by someone in a card box, my "XXX" little bro pull over his car pick her along with the card box...and bring her home...arghhhhh..."irresponsible" bro...He is busy with his university activity etc etc...i'm the one who have to take care of her until we find a good home for her. This is our second kitten, the first one name Meng, i took her in cause her mom left her on our roof top (be4 i have Raven and already find her a good home), Meng is much bigger the Miu but still 100% blind, after around a month than Meng started to be able to see. Well, Miu is not a handful like Meng, cause she already can see (around 50%) the other 50% she follow my sound.

Sorry about the "funny" name, we're not going to keep them so just named them similar with their Meowing...:) Our family love animal but we're more of a "dog person"...:P

post-9312-0-60818900-1376515825_thumb.jp

post-5140-13586013926989_thumb.jpg

Very cute - but then I like cats, also! :)

Rose, the cat sitting next to me, wasn't terribly impressed - she'd rather I paid attention to HER!

Thank's Gigi...:) something about cat occasionally make us itch...:lolman: it's a "real" itch, sometimes it was nothing but sometimes it's their flea, none of this happened with dogs, took in a few stray dogs, interact with them although they have maybe few ticks or flea but never make us itch (as if we're immune to what the dogs have but not cat)...just don't get it why...guess just like i said...we're more of a "dog person"...:P

CUTE! you can tell she already trusts you :) Kittens usualy want to be friends with everyone though haha. I want to steal her XD

Thank's...:) Miu stay close to her "crate" doesn't like wondering around too far and only coming up from her "hiding" place as she hear my voice...make my bro piss though...:lolman: cause he is the one who took her home but doesn't come up to him when he call her. Meng, our first kitten has a "husky personality"...:lolman:, like to adventure and like everyone, once she run super fast cause she want to "greet" people outside our front gate...almost had a heart attack, cause "pass" that front gate is a main street...:coffee:.