Feeding a Husky?

im planing on getting a husky this year or next so i was wondering for feeding i do not one what the crude fat/crude protein range for a husky is so if u don`t mind shareing thank you ^^" these are the 2 best natural foods i can find but idk which is better do u think? 0.o also i added in normal puppy food and normal blue buffalo food.

Taste of the Wild

Ingredients

Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, egg product, sweet potatoes, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potatoes, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoked turkey, natural flavor, tomato pomace, ocean fish meal, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried fermentation products of Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Guaranteed Analysis

Omega-3 Fatty Acids * 0.4% Minimum

Crude Protein 32.0% Minimum

Crude Fat 18.0% Minimum

Crude Fiber 4.0% Maximum

Moisture 10.0% Maximum

Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum

Selenium 0.4 mg/kg Minimum

Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum

Omega-6 Fatty Acids * 2.4% Minimum

Blue Buffalo Wildness

Ingredients

Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potato Starch, Turkey Meal, Whitefish Meal, Salmon Meal, Tomato Pomace (natural source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Oatmeal, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Yucca Shidigera Extract, Turmeric, Herring Oil (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Black Malted Barley, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Iron), Zinc Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Zinc), Manganese Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Manganese), Copper Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Copper), Choline Chloride, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Salt, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Enterococcus faecium.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein 42.0% min

Crude Fat 16.0% min

Crude Fiber 3.0% max

Moisture 10.0% max

Calcium 1.0% min

Phosphorus 0.9% min

L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg min

Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.25% min

Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3.50% min

Beta-Carotene* 5.0 mg/kg min

Blue buffalo Fish and sweet potato (they also have chicken n brown rice and lamb and brown rice)

Ingredients

Whitefish, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Menhadden Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Canola Oil (preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Potatoes, Tomato Pomace (natural source of Lycopene), Dried Chicory Root, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Carrots, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric, Garlic, Sunflower Oil (natural source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Herring Oil (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Black Malted Barley, Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin C, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Zinc), Iron Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Iron), Copper Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Copper), Manganese Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Manganese), Potassium Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Potassium), Cobalt Proteinate (source of Chelated Cobalt), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Salt, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein 22.0% min

Crude Fat 12.0% min

Crude Fiber 4.0% max

Moisture 10.0% max

Calcium 1.0% min

Phosphorus 0.90% min

L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg min

Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 1.30% min

Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.75% min

Beta Carotene* 5.0 mg/kg min

Glucosamine* 400 mg/kg max

Blue Buffalo Puppy

Ingredients

Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Rye, Whole Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (natural source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Tomato Pomace (natural source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric, Garlic, Herring Oil (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Black Malted Barley, Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin C, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Zinc), Iron Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Iron), Copper Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Copper), Manganese Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Manganese), Potassium Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Potassium), Cobalt Proteinate (source of Chelated Cobalt), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Salt, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein 26.0% min

Crude Fat 14.0% min

Crude Fiber 4.5% max

Moisture 10.0% max

Calcium 1.6% min

Phosphorus 1.1% min

DHA* 0.1% min

Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.6% min

Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.0% min

During growth periods, too much protein can lead to skeletal issues later in life. For that reason, I'd shy away from anything that is much over 28 to 32% protein. We feed Zoya Taste of the Wild. We are happy with the product. It digests quite well for her, her stool is well formed, and there's less of it which is good. Her coat is beautiful, and she has plenty of strength and stamina when it comes time to play and run. We switched her from Nutro Ultra Puppy when she was ten months old. Taste of the Wild is good for all stages, so making the transition from a "puppy" food to Taste of the Wild worked fine.

Blue Buffalo Wildnerness is also an excellent food. However, I would not move to that until the dog was at least 18 months of age, only due to the amount of protein. It is also not grain-free, while Taste of the Wild is.

During growth periods, too much protein can lead to skeletal issues later in life. For that reason, I'd shy away from anything that is much over 28 to 32% protein. We feed Zoya Taste of the Wild. We are happy with the product. It digests quite well for her, her stool is well formed, and there's less of it which is good. Her coat is beautiful, and she has plenty of strength and stamina when it comes time to play and run. We switched her from Nutro Ultra Puppy when she was ten months old. Taste of the Wild is good for all stages, so making the transition from a "puppy" food to Taste of the Wild worked fine.

Blue Buffalo Wildnerness is also an excellent food. However, I would not move to that until the dog was at least 18 months of age, only due to the amount of protein. It is also not grain-free, while Taste of the Wild is.

OH! im sorry thats the adult forumal of it one sec let me post up the puppy one on my 1st post! hmm is brown rice a filler? 0.o i kno bad fillers are like Brewers Rice, Rice Flour, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal,Dried Beet Pulp,Iodized Salt,

During growth periods, too much protein can lead to skeletal issues later in life. For that reason, I'd shy away from anything that is much over 28 to 32% protein.

It's not excess protein that causes skeletal issues, it's excess Calcium that effects their skeletal growth. Also, it's not so much the percentage of protein that you need to watch out for but rather the source of that protein. High protein foods are excellent for dogs and puppies, however meat based protein is easier to digest and easier on their systems than plant based proteins. ;)

Actually, Blue Buffalo regular is not grain free BUT Blue Wilderness is grain free. But you are right, Blue Wilderness is an adult food and should not be fed to dogs under 12 months.

OH! im sorry thats the adult forumal of it one sec let me post up the puppy one on my 1st post! hmm is brown rice a filler? 0.o i kno bad fillers are like Brewers Rice, Rice Flour, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal,Dried Beet Pulp,Iodized Salt,

Grain in general is used as filler, however brown rice is considered one of the better grains. Also too, many (but not all) sibes are very sensitive to rice and cannot have it in their diets. Of your list of food from the original post, I would go with the first that you listed which was the Taste of the Wild with Duck. My second choice would be Blue Wilderness but again it is an adult only food.