Treadmill ( Proform 5.2)

Hey guys,

I am selling my treadmill as a) only 1 of my dogs will use it and B) i'm going for an operation on both feet so it's going to sit for several months without use!

This treadmill is a very large gym type one. I specifically bought this model as the running track is the widest and longest I could find. Even my Malamute can run on this freely (he is the only one that will use it ha)

Below are the specs...this cost me £900 10 months ago and it came with a 2 year warranty so still 14 months left. It is in excellent condition and also comes with a chest strap to attach to yourself to monitor heart rate etc.

http://www.connection-fitness.co.uk/brand/pro-form/5.2_Treadmill/997/index.aspx

It is over 100kg in weight so will need 2 strong people to lift and a van or very long estate car with the seats down. I am able to assist getting it out my house though and if you aren't too far I might be able to deliver it for a small fee as I have a van.

I'm looking for £400 or very nearest offer. Any questions gimme a shout :)

Kelly