Pawtrek Dog Scooters

ooh I really like the look of that Canicross belt on there! Great site, and I really want to get into sledding! I see how much fun my guys have just running with the bike or rollerblades, adding snow into the mix makes me think they'll short circuit with excitement! Kira looks like he has an awesome time when you guys go out, I've seen the vids you post :D

Yeah, I really like all of their stuff on their site..... I want to buy their leader section and bungee attachment ;3 ....I only have one dog XD Already thinking about another.

His blue harness is from Akko, the padding for it is amazing, soooo thick. I ordered the SH X back harness but from the picture, it looks like they gave me the FH harness. Totally awesome since there's five dollars or something in the difference; unless their SH harness picture is out of date.

It's sooooo fun, so much work on musher and the dog(s). Would probably be a lot less effort with more dogs... And probably more focused, my guy stops at every pee mark on the trails. Oh yeah, he has a BLAST! As soon as he gets his harness on, he knows where he's going and he FREAKS out, BIG TIME! In the car he's whining and trying to jump in the front. I've been trying to get a video of it but have yet to get one. You won't be disappointed, that's for sure.