Yahoo mail issues

Saffmonster

Has anyone else had issues getting onto Yahoo the past week or so?

At least twice a day I get this message:

'

Can't talk now. System's down.

Sorry for the holdup. Looks like a temporary glitch in our network has part of Yahoo! mail down, so you're briefly without service. Rest assured the alarms are blaring in the basement and our team is working frantically to get you up and running ASAP. Again, the snag is on our end  so there's no need for you to do a thing.

Yahoo! Mail Team '

How annoying!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm a moderator on a Yahoo Group. They are having real issues with their Groups and with their e-mail. Anyone who is a member of our Yahoo Group that also has Yahoo e-mail, has had their account compromised. Yahoo takes no responsibility, and simply tells people to reset their password. So they do, and within 48 hours, their account has been compromised again. However, I think that is unique to being a member of a Yahoo Group and using your Yahoo e-mail to subscribe. Nonetheless, Yahoo has issues right now and they are struggling.

oo er!!

I am a member of a group which I haven't been on in over a year... should I be worried about me mail?

The owner of the Group that I'm a moderator for, dumped his Yahoo e-mail after dealing with it for over a week. It just kept being compromised. If you've not signed in for over a year though, I don't think it would be an issue. Just don't log back in to the Group.