About poop and pee in house

my husky is 5month old now, he is doing ok most of the time, but recently he will poop and pee inside sometime, and once even pee in front of me=.=

I dont know if he has already get the idea that he should only pee and poop outside.

How do I fix it?

btw, i stopped give treat after he eliminate outside few weeks ago, should I continue give treat for that?

When he wee's or poo's inside pick him up or walk him straight to where he is supposed to go (outside) and then phrase.

Never rub his nose in it or punish him because he doesn't know why he is being punished, Pups/dogs think carpet is grass and hard floors is concrete, they don't really know the difference this is why we teach them .. if that makes sense. :)

After each meal, play time and nap time always take him to the toilet and give a command while he is doing it, say wee for wee's and poo for poo's etc and phrase once he has done it :)

Crates are also great for at night, Since i've had my crate for both my pups they hold over night and woo when they need to go :)

I hope this helps. :)

When he wee's or poo's inside pick him up or walk him straight to where he is supposed to go (outside) and then phrase.

Never rub his nose in it or punish him because he doesn't know why he is being punished, Pups/dogs think carpet is grass and hard floors is concrete, they don't really know the difference this is why we teach them .. if that makes sense. :)

After each meal, play time and nap time always take him to the toilet and give a command while he is doing it, say wee for wee's and poo for poo's etc and phrase once he has done it :)

Crates are also great for at night, Since i've had my crate for both my pups they hold over night and woo when they need to go :)

I hope this helps. :)

They won't know what they're being punished for it it's after the fact. They'll just associate seeing poop or pee with being punished, which is why they'll look guilty but still do it. However, if you punish them while catching them in the act, they'll know exactly what it is. Tell them "Outside!" and take them directly outside. Do not leave until they pee or poop, even if that takes 20 minutes, praise them greatly when they do.

Take him out right before meals and 20 minutes after. A full tummy puts pressure and raises the urge to eliminate, so if they aren't empty before mealtime, take them outside directly after.

You may want to start over with potty training, by either using pee pads, crate or tether training. I assume you know what the former two are, but the later is having him tied to you by a lead 24/7 and at any sign or elimination, say "Outside!" and rush them outside. When they aren't tied to you, they are to be in their crate. (Or in a small closed room with you where you can monitor them.

How long are you waiting in between potty breaks? Sometimes it's the owner who needs training in being more on-schedule than the dog in being trained. Make a consistent schedule. Dogs have internal clocks and if they know they're going to be outside to potty at a certain time, they're more likely to hold it, rather than not knowing when they're going to go and have no reason to hold it in. Increase the time between potty breaks to about 30 minutes to ab hour and gradually more as he gets better. Consistency is key! Continue to praise him when he goes outside, it doesn't have to be every time, but if not done once in a while, as with every trained behaviour, it may regress.

Also keep in mind, that if your dog isn't getting enough attention or exercise, they may be doing bad behaviour just to get extra attention, even if it is negative. If this is the case, just quietly ignore the bad behaviour and take him directly outside until he potties and then praise him. Always make sure you never let him see you cleaning up emlimination- least he'll think you're playing with it and it's a good thing.

Also when you do clean up the mess soak the area in pet stain and odour remover you can get it from any pet shop

once theyve messed in a place if any odour remains then they think that thats a place where its ok to toilet

thats why they always go to the same place to do it in the garden they smell out were theyve been before

Good old bleach works every time - being taught that from my mum who's an ex house cleaner.. now a butcher LOL!

glove - hot water - bleach mixed in the water - sponge .. put some over the wee and apply pressure to soak it all up, repeat a couple of times and you'd of soaked it all out of the carpet, never scrub all it'll do is rub it into the carpet more :)