Lead Help

Hey people! I've been busy with Obi lately. Mainly because he's the first dog(First ever for that matter) that I'll train.

He's been responding on Recall already. 75% of the time he'll come.

He's used to having a collar.

Problem is, when I have the Lead/Line already, he pulls back. Any idea how can I train him to not react bad on his line??

Thanks guys :)

Are you near anyone else with a dog that you can walk with? My favorite way to train a puppy to walk on lead is to have them follow an already trained dog so it's fun - puppy doesn't even realize he's being trained. Otherwise, try to make a game of it, where you are both wandering around an area with him on lead, let him take you where he wants to go, at first, and as he gets used to the lead, call him to try to get him to follow you. If he fights and starts bucking and pulling, just stop and stand still until he stops, then praise him and call him to you. Keep it fun, and don't worry about anything serious until he's comfortable. Remember to give loads of praise when he's doing what you want!