Sooooo much PEE!!!

Hi just wanted to pick some brains please????

Steve has got this annoying habit of peeing every morning before we come down to let them out, even if we run down as soon as he cries once he already has peeed and it is cold so know he did it earlier!!! :huh: make sure he has a pee before bed and not too much water, sometimes he has not even drunk anything throught the night yet still pees!! Try to hear if its the little dog in lounge up and about causing it as steve gets excited when he gets up and desperate to be with him, not sure if its cause he physically cant hold it or it is a tantrum!? In the day he does not do it apart from sunday when he shredded my purse which he stole from top of microwave and then peeed on all the mess!!!! dry.gif He has at least an hour walk at night mostly hour and half prob too much but that chills him and is out in morning mauling my little dog(lol) for a half hour and i go home in afternoon to let them out again! Please can someone help tell me what i am doing wrong not sure wether to tell him off, ignore or what????????

P.s sorry about long post!!!:)

if you know what time (or the time period) that steve pee's in the morning, you should wake up 30 mins earlier than him to let him out and pee. hachi use to need to pee around 630 in the morning. i use to wake up at 6 to let him out and pee on the pad. but now since he is bigger and the pads can no longer absorb the amount of his pee i wake up at 630 to walk him. he has learned to hold it until he gets outside by just repeating this daily. however there have been accidents where he couldn't hold it and pee'd on the floor or couch as i tried to leash him up. i would just wake up earlier. i would rather sacrifice a little sleep than to clean pee.

Thor was doing this when we got him, he's 2 years old we've had him about 8 month. i just ignored him but praised him and gave him a treat when he did out side. he soon realised he gets a reward for out side and nothing for inside. it did take a few month xxxxxx

how old is steve hun??

reason im asking is shiloh did this when we first got him at 8wk old............we had a terrible time with his toliet training........we were fine for ages then went in a huge backward step :angry:

we had to start gettin up with him during the night to let him out...........we had 4 wks of setting the alarm for 1.30am and going down to let him out for the toliet........it did eventually work and at the time was complete torture but looking back now i can see it was the right thing to do and would recommend it to anyone :) x x x