Why?

I dunno folks, I feel as though Im going to buckle at the knees for all the pressure. This last week has been insane, and Im not actually sure

what i did wrong. Im somewhat irritable but mostly just worn out and upset. My neighbor that Ive not had any serious issues with in almost 3

years has suddenly turned on me and she is making everything difficult ( she and her 50 something year old mother). Im not a rude person and

Im am never rude just because I feel like it, so I just dont get why other people do that. Sinc when did it become ok to make threats and be rude

for no reason? Also since when is it ok to be rude and nasty and profane in front of someone elses kids?

When I came home sunday afternoon from getting my kiddo her bday presents and going to mickey d's my neighbors 50? year old mom came

struttuing out of her garage and to the middle of my driveway. She then began to curse at me and practically at the top of her lungs too. She said

" Im not ur neighbor but if I was Id report you cuz ur yard smells like sh##, fu## dont u clean up after ur dogs? I mean he##, thats just fu##in nasty!!"

And ALL of that was yelled at me in front of my children!!

Heres the kicker, there were only 4 piles of poo in my yard from earlier that morning, and it wasnt my yard that was stinkin! Makes me so mad how

rude and immature people are to each other.

Earlier in the week my neighbor (not her mother) sent me the 3 worst and most threatening texts Ive ever gotten and I overheard them laughing

about it because they left the window open and I was outside smoking.

I now feel humiliated and stupid.

I really wish I could leave them a "chewy surprise" Dave, hahahaha. Thing is the boxes are the lock and key kind lol.

But Incidently i did consider leaving a steaming bag on their front portch, hahahaha. That would go over like a fart in

church though.

I know I shouldnt get so bent outa shape over them, but i never would have thought theyd be like this. Normally its

been my experience that if a neighbor is gonna be terrible they do it right from the begining. Guess Ive just been a

lucky person til now, lol.

I always take things more personally when I get to know people and like them, and then these kinds of things happen.

Keep the threatening txt messages, keep records of everything she says to you and if possible try to keep a portable tape recorder on you so if she does that kind of thing again you can record it... then report them to the police for harrassment! Neighbours can be very very rude and unfair sometimes and I know you've deffinatly had your fair share of that bless you so dont get angry get even!

Love you Erika, you are a lovely person and everyone here knows it and is behind you fully! Keep your chin up hon, hold your head high and dont let them know their getting to you, thats the best way to be with nasty scumbag bullies like them! :)

Keep the threatening txt messages, keep records of everything she says to you and if possible try to keep a portable tape recorder on you so if she does that kind of thing again you can record it... then report them to the police for harrassment! Neighbours can be very very rude and unfair sometimes and I know you've deffinatly had your fair share of that bless you so dont get angry get even!

Love you Erika, you are a lovely person and everyone here knows it and is behind you fully! Keep your chin up hon, hold your head high and dont let them know their getting to you, thats the best way to be with nasty scumbag bullies like them! :)

well said sarah xxx

That is really awful, if they have something to say they shouldn't do it infront of your children! I agree with Sarah & Diz keep a record of everything if you can, you may need it in the future! Good luck & keep your chin up, you can always rant on here at us :)

Well Said sarah added to rep.

** hugs** Erika - that is awful some people have no decency or morals what so ever. Fancy speaking like that in front of your children!! ohmy.gif

Sadly, people like that have no shame - you on the other hand can hold your head up high knowing you ARE better than them and soon you will be moving back home xx

Keep your chin up hun, everyone here is behind you xxxx

well sed sarah - i agree hun keep all the txts everything then report them they shudnt b able 2 get away with that its not fair on u!!!!!!! *hugs*

I apologize for the rantings, Its just really stressful, and you are the only people i have to talk about it with right now.

This stuff has kept me grumpy and very self concious all this week and last week.

Im so glad my friend is coming back early and those people are moving soon. I cant wait for a break lol.

Yeah my husband is mad too because I didnt report them for harrassment. H says I should report them asap.

Thing is I know that reporting them will hurt us more than them because housing will listen to them lie and then

tell me to get rid of the dogs to neutralize the problem.

My neighbor and all the nonsense she and her mother are doing is actually very hypocritical. They should have

been reported several times over. In our neighborhood and on post there are laws saying that children under

the age of ten and dogs in general should not be outside alone without adult supervision. Their dog Molly is

outside almost 24/7 alone, barking, escaping the yard, etc. Secondly, their daughters are maybe 8 and 6, and

we have seen them outside alone with no adults watching whatsoever, and if the dog is walked or acknowledged

at all it is because mom and grandmother send the girls out alone to walk molly around the neighborhood. Let

alone that is illegal but it is also illegal on post to leave a dog outside in the heat all day because it is always HOT.

When they do clean their tyard and molly's poo (once every month or 2) they spray the yard down with water and let

it sit so the smell is stifling and leave molly outside to walk, run and play in the nasty flooded yard, and then yell at

molly and hit/abuse her because she gets muddy and nasty. Yet they have the nerve to judge me, make threats,

get rude, and yell at me in front of my kids.

I could have been nosey and reported them on several violations already and instead I minded my own business,

except once when I asked if they would like me to walk molly with my dogs (last year) because I felt bad for Molly

because she was only 5 months old at the time.

Erika, this is awful, it amazes me what gets into people sometimes .... So sorry to hear you're having a rough time with the neighbours. I agree with all that's been said, keep any texts, jot down any confrontations if you can't record it, keep a log of anything that happens.

The sooner they move the better, but in the meantime, yes, hold your head high, if they see you respond, they'll have won, just come in here & rant away. sad.gif