Heaton Park Meet up Pics 31.05.2010

Sarah

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad.gifstill sooooooo jealous!!!!! sad.gif and soooo coming to the next one would have been in my element!!! i proberbly would have tried to run off with marley tho laugh.gif so pretty. oh well i enjoyed my day down mote park instead but glad weather was nice for you guys and u all had a good time biggrin.gif

fab pics everyone :)

had a fantastico day today- the sun was shinin.....all my furfriends where out and my new extended family- what more could a girl ask for really lol??

Diz those pics mike got of chloe are the cutest pics i have ever seen of her in all my life- she never smiles like that for me lmao......she really likes you!! x x x

awwww tamz she's such a cutie....i'm not normally a fan of girl kids.....but i've fallen in love with her!!! she's such a credit to you!!

awwwh fanks huni :)

she fell asleep once we set off but it was so funny lol.....pulled up on the drive and she woke up and jst come out with "aimme gone now".....she was fast asleep one min then awake the next and said that?? x x x x x x x

Sorry I missed this guys, I had already said I would go to the Midland Mally Group Walk. I have to come to the next one :-)

Awww that's ok hun other commitments have to come first :) Can't wait to meet you and your pack though :D