hello!!

How do, I'm keiran wilkinson 25 from rochdale, i live in whitworth with heally dell on my doorstep which is perfect for Zuki. You will usually see me walking the streets of Edenfield road with a red bag(postman pat) sometime looking pretty miserable lol,especially when its raining. zukis my 1st husky and definatley wont be my last

hi welcome to the site Blaze is my first husky but not my first dog i have a cross breed also i already want another husky (blaze is 5 months on saturday) but my other dog is 9 and he wasnt too keen on blaze so its goona be a good few years before we think ov any more dogs lol like every1 else says the site is VERY addictive but every1s really friendly and really helpful with ANY questions we may have maybe thats y its addictive :D zuki is gorgeous btw

Spoil sport I wanted to say that lol

Hiya keiran will have to get together with mum dad and some of there pups for a walk round the dell if you fancy sometime :)

oh that sounds cool - can we wait until Kaiser's big enough to play out though lol