Twilight

Rosemary

me neither!!!!! :D

Aimee fancy going to see it with me?

well i am taking my lovely beautiful sister to see it, booking tickets for the 00.01 show on the friday night (well sat morning!) we could always all just geg on to lisa in bolton and go for tea first??? what do you think???

abbie is staying to come to the meet that weekend too :-)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i am taking my lovely beautiful sister to see it, booking tickets for the 00.01 show on the friday night (well sat morning!) we could always all just geg on to lisa in bolton and go for tea first??? what do you think???

abbie is staying to come to the meet that weekend too :-)

trafford center is closer to me and easier to get to so dont mind going there :)grabbing food sounds good to :D

lol am i the only person that hasnt read any of the books or watched any of the films?????

my sis is obsessed with it.........just dont have the time anymore to sit down and read- my life consists of looking after chloe, ian and shiloh...cleaning my house lol and being on here!!!! no time to read im afraid lol

xxxxx

i've never read them......i took my sister to see the premier of the last one in manchester as she was really upset that she couldn't get tickets where she lived and it was actually really good!! have been back and watched twilight since and i'm a bit hooked!

really couldn't get 'into' the books tho!

you should take a night off and come with us to see it tamz!!!

i've never read them......i took my sister to see the premier of the last one in manchester as she was really upset that she couldn't get tickets where she lived and it was actually really good!! have been back and watched twilight since and i'm a bit hooked!

really couldn't get 'into' the books tho!

you should take a night off and come with us to see it tamz!!!

lmao i dont see much of midnight these days- i know its proper sad, im only 26!!!!!

usually in bed by 10pm as im beat lol........cant believe how old i sound lol x x x x

• 2 weeks later...

well.......you will all be pleased to know i have jst watched twilight for the first time ever today lmao.............my sis is obssessed with it and has all the books, twilight and new moon on doovde so i borrowed the films off her.....finally managed to watch twilight today and i was kinda impressed....put it this way..im looking forward to watching new moon now :)

I finished reading Eclipse today - I am not sure if I will get the next book. Bella irritates the hell out of me angry.gif I don't think I can read another one of her being her normal irritating, self absorbed, whining self. Gad, how she can have two hunks after her is beyond me .................... does she improve in Breaking Dawn?