Twilight

Rosemary

I started reading Twilight yesterday and finished it this morning. I have had it for months but put off reading it until I had nothing left and was desperate. Well, what a surprise, I really, really enjoyed it :D Must get the next one. Soon.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got all four books!!!!!!

the movies are utter poo poo compared to the books.

although i think the vamps are a bit gay and i want bella to die lol

Here the Movie#3 is coming out next moths.:lol: am not a very ''Booky'' person but got all the movies yet. did not really like movie #2 liked more movie#1.

um bella is whiney and needs a slap and jacob takes his top off a lot!!!!!

oooh and sex scenes in the last book

anyone who read the books!!!!!!! i thought that the guys who played jacobs mates in the first film fit the parts of sam and embry sooooooo well and they should have kept em for the second film

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO booked tickets for Eclipse last night, we're going to Bolton Vue cinema in Horwich if anyone would like to join in. Its the midnight showing on Friday 2nd July. No VIP tickets left but if you book & get there early you can get good seats biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif can't wait laugh.gif xxx

ooh need 2 book my ticket this is 1 thing i HAVE 2 see at the cinema! :o did u no theres an 'eclipse novella' coming out on saturday - the short second life of bree tanner - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031612558X?ie=UTF8&tag=stepheniemeye-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=031612558X - got my copy pre-ordered :D