ANNSUMMERS STUFF HALF PRICE OR LESS!

:D YUP HALF PRICE OR LESS! i have £600 of annsummers stuff from when i used to work for annsummers. they wont let me return it as i didnt return it before 30 days after leaving the company. some of it is kit ie was used at partys so they are open from the box but have purley been used at partys so have been passed around for girls to see. and some stuff is in seald boxs/bags i have everything from toothbrushes mugs towels clothes to toys! PM me if you would like a list of items or any other info! BE QUICK BECAUSE ONCE IT GONE IT GONE! and for those goin to meet in manchester on mon i can bring what you want there in sealed non see thru bags so noone will see what you have bought and you wont have to pay p&p:D xxxx

:D list has been wrote and pmd to those that have pmd askin and on here that have asked so get readin girlies sum reall good bargins in there and like a say once ther gone there gone some things didnt even get a chance to go on list they were gone before i even had chance to write it lol so if your not fast your last!!!

:P xx