Stud services...

Richards

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we arent judging you, we all just love our huskies and are asking what we think are suitable questions. on other forum you would have been called names and been subjected to abuse but here we arent like that. we do not judge anyone

we arent judging you, we all just love our huskies and are asking what we think are suitable questions. on other forum you would have been called names and been subjected to abuse but here we arent like that. we do not judge anyone

Ok but u kelly just maid a assumption on me that my dogs have not even been seen for various problem of hip's and stuff seen in huskies.

is it not judging ? :unsure:

i said i dont think she has done the hip/blood/ eyes

not judging at all just as you didnt specify on the ad i was wondering whether you had done it

and not about the behaviour issues either as i have a gsd with lots of issues thanks to her previous owner.

Ok but u kelly just maid a assumption on me that my dogs have not even been seen for various problem of hip's and stuff seen in huskies.

is it not judging ? :unsure:

she didnt make the assumption that you havent hip scored n eye tested your dogs she sed

i dont think she has done all the blood/eye/hip tests needed before breeding but i dodnt want to pick at herunsure.gif

sorry

as you havent mentioned that youve had your dogs hip scored and eye tested its not that its just stuff seen in huskies all dogs being bred no matter what breed need hip scored and eye scored to make sure the have no signs ov health problems that can be passed down into the pups and that scored has 2 b at a certain mark for your dogs 2 b deemed healthy for breeding if the score is high then whats standard than you cant breed even if your dogs look healthy (im not sure what the scores are as im not a breeder but sum1 will b able 2 tell you roughly what score is needed 2 deem your dogs healthy for breeding)

can i ask what their hip and eye scores are??

i said i dont think she has done the hip/blood/ eyes

not judging at all just as you didnt specify on the ad i was wondering whether you had done it

and not about the behaviour issues either as i have a gsd with lots of issues thanks to her previous owner.

I guess i had it all bad, sorry then.:( Just don't wanna fight

biggrin.gif awww hugsbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

we have to see each other at a meet nix!!!!! darwin and koda need to meet blaze and skyla

Well this topic is over i guess, i will not reply to anymore of your questions about this i don't wanna fight , please understand thank you. If this topic and subject continues i will delete my self from this site. Peoples Should not ask me about personal Score of my dogs or information that i don't and would not give thank you again. Sorry if i mad some peoples mad here. <_<

The dog is under 2 years old yea?

Which means it hsnt been hip scored as this can only be done over 2 years of age, so you run the risk of the pups being riddled with Hip dysplacia. (which if that happens the puppy owners can sue you because you didnt do everything in your power to produce healthy pup)

Your female is smaller than normal, as you call her a minature, you male im guessing is a standard size husky, which means if you mate them together, you are very likely to have problems with birth, serious problems which could be fatal to both mum and pups. The pups could be too large for the bitch canal, she could have a singleton etc etc.

You have no papers for him which means you do not know what hereditory defects are in his family, as you dont know his parents, grandparents etc or their health or test rest results.

Also... he is a rescue... sorry but thats just wrong... taking on a neglected and abused animal, then making money out of them sad.gif

Sorry dont mean to judge or sound harsh, but anyone to breed a rescue is just wrong....

we all love our dogs and are just trying to give advice. We all just want your dogs to be healthy and happy. Many people on here have a lot of experience with this specific breed and are sharing what they think is the best advice. If you are planning on breeding your dogs, you need to be prepared to hear a ton of questions and also judge about your dog. No one is trying to be purposly mean to you.smile.gif

Which means it hsnt been hip scored as this can only be done over 2 years of age,

Sorry sid, this can be done over 1 year old, or at least it used to be able to be done then, I had Diesel done when he was just over a year. Wish I'd waited now though, let him mature more, might not have had such a horrendous score.

Very well said, this post raises all sorts of worry's . breeding from a welfare is just plain wrong, you have no idea of the history of the dogs and are being very evasive about answering the questions about hip scoreing and eye tests, any good breeder would be proud of the dogs they have had tested and I know I for one hide nothing about my dogs health tests, as for putting a undersized bitch to a normal size dog, could mean at the worst losing the mum, to mum having to have a section because the pups are too big for her little frame,

all I can say is poor little girl,

Terry

Which means it hsnt been hip scored as this can only be done over 2 years of age, so you run the risk of the pups being riddled with Hip dysplacia. (which if that happens the puppy owners can sue you because you didnt do everything in your power to produce healthy pup)

Your female is smaller than normal, as you call her a minature, you male im guessing is a standard size husky, which means if you mate them together, you are very likely to have problems with birth, serious problems which could be fatal to both mum and pups. The pups could be too large for the bitch canal, she could have a singleton etc etc.

You have no papers for him which means you do not know what hereditory defects are in his family, as you dont know his parents, grandparents etc or their health or test rest results.

Also... he is a rescue... sorry but thats just wrong... taking on a neglected and abused animal, then making money out of them sad.gif

Sorry dont mean to judge or sound harsh, but anyone to breed a rescue is just wrong....~

Very well said, this post raises all sorts of worry's . breeding from a welfare is just plain wrong, you have no idea of the history of the dogs and are being very evasive about answering the questions about hip scoreing and eye tests, any good breeder would be proud of the dogs they have had tested and I know I for one hide nothing about my dogs health tests, as for putting a undersized bitch to a normal size dog, could mean at the worst losing the mum, to mum having to have a section because the pups are too big for her little frame,

all I can say is poor little girl,

Terry

Sorry dont mean to judge or sound harsh, but anyone to breed a rescue is just wrong....~

thank you for your opinion.Please take note that i never said i was gonna breed those two huskies, just said i was gonna breed, with miniature huskies.

Sorry sid, this can be done over 1 year old, or at least it used to be able to be done then, I had Diesel done when he was just over a year. Wish I'd waited now though, let him mature more, might not have had such a horrendous score.

Can it?? I've always been told 2 years... lol

You would probs know better than me, I have never bred a dog, and probably never will!!! laugh.gif

1. You shouldn't breed unless you have good family records of hip/eye/blood scores.

2. You shouldn't breed from dogs with any kind of temperment problems, its just unethical as you could potentially produce dangerous dogs.

3. You shouldn't breed from rescue / welfare dogs period.

4. You shouldn't breed from undersized females as the babies can be too big for her to give birth to normally.

5. You shouldn't breed from any dog for money or because 'its would be cute'.

6. You should never breed a dog under 2 years old.

7. Breeding creates more dogs that need homes, when there are already too many dogs in welfare / rescue centres.

1. You shouldn't breed unless you have good family records of hip/eye/blood scores.

2. You shouldn't breed from dogs with any kind of temperment problems, its just unethical as you could potentially produce dangerous dogs.

3. You shouldn't breed from rescue / welfare dogs period.

4. You shouldn't breed from undersized females as the babies can be too big for her to give birth to normally.

5. You shouldn't breed from any dog for money or because 'its would be cute'.

6. You should never breed a dog under 2 years old.

7. Breeding creates more dogs that need homes, when there are already too many dogs in welfare / rescue centres.

thank you! those are the type off informations i love to get and thank you for not making judgments.:)

marie again with being really really defensive and not answering questions

you really arent helping yourself by arguing or bring rude to terry, he knows what he is on about and is very knowlegable

I dont think she was being rude Kels, And terrys a woman hun laugh.gif

Can it?? I've always been told 2 years... lol

You would probs know better than me, I have never bred a dog, and probably never will!!! laugh.gif

No, I've never bred either, but was considering it with Sky and Diesel, before I knew what I know nowlaugh.gif