Stud services...

Richards

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

um you might wanna edit your advert. this forum doesnt allow adverts that are for breeding purposes. we have breeders on here but not everyone agrees with it.

read through the rules or pm sarah or marc, they can help you more.

please dont be offended and i hope you dont get any nasty postssmile.gif

kelly

um you might wanna edit your advert. this forum doesnt allow adverts that are for breeding purposes. we have breeders on here but not everyone agrees with it.

kelly

that and im not sure your supposed 2 breed untill ur dogs are 2 years old

kelly

Ok sorry =(

they may be ready to be bred but it isnt adviseable to breed until they are two years of age, same with female dog, they may be ready to mate but it shuld be after two years f age and not two seasons.

and her dog has got behavioural issues and i dont think she has done all the blood/eye/hip tests needed before breeding but i dodnt want to pick at herunsure.gif

sorry

Hey Kelly my dog as behavioral issues because of is abused and it only with guys like i said but not with other animal,

I get my dogs up to date& all check out for those, not that i think it's your Problem ( don't wanna be rude) already told someone else on this site that i did my homework to breed right.

thank you!!:rolleyes:

Did you sign any contracts with the people you got your huskies from Marie?

I was just wondering (because much to my surprise) I had to sign one to get

angel when I picked her up last week. I had to agree to not breed her before

2 years of age. If you did sign any contracts then you may want to go back

and read them.

Just a little friendly positive advice. :)

When we were planning on get a second dog, the breeder charged more per puppy if we wanted to the breed him. And we would have had to shown proof that we had neutured/spayed him/her.

Everyone is just trying to give advice. no hard feelings i hope biggrin.gif

we didnt have to sign a contract with koda's breeder because we made it perfectly clear that she was a pet and that we have no intention of breeding her,' she is from excellent lines' says the breeder 'oh well she is being spayed at 6 months anyway' says me

most breeders will insist on the not until they are two years of age in the uk, overseas maybe different.

we are trying to help

Did you sign any contracts with the people you got your huskies from Marie?

I was just wondering (because much to my surprise) I had to sign one to get

angel when I picked her up last week. I had to agree to not breed her before

2 years of age. If you did sign any contracts then you may want to go back

and read them.

Just a little friendly positive advice. :)

My female Erika and chewy is from a dog kennel out in Quebec she was not well care for there and i did find her on the internet, She did not come with no contract And she was 8weeks old. My male was never seen by a vet before i adopted him and did not come with no paper's or contract.

When we were planning on get a second dog, the breeder charged more per puppy if we wanted to the breed him. And we would have had to shown proof that we had neutured/spayed him/her.

Everyone is just trying to give advice. no hard feelings i hope biggrin.gif

OH!! no, no hard feeling but the stuff i choose to do with my dogs

it's up to me and just me, i hope u guys understand that.. am the one who care for them&love them. I would never do stuff to hurt them. They are like my kids:P

if your dogs dont have papers and are not registered with your kennel club why are you breeding? - why do u want 2 breed?

I breed because my female is a miniature Husky and i find my dogs adorable, i have the money and the time to breed and care for the puppies to me we don't need papers and stuff to make good dogs

the prove is my female.

again we are just trying to be helpful with our comments but you are being obstinate (sp) to all of the posts given

I find you guys are judging me, I don't need to reply to all your questions.But i do so u guys can see that am gonna be a good breeder, and am very sensitive about my dogs sorry:unsure: