New Kittens sooooooooooooo exciting

Hiya

Got a nice surprise 2day got a call of my other half at lunch time sayin i needed 2 get home, my newest arrival Jessica had starting havin her kittens. Walk in2 my room 2 find her 1st of the floor its sooooo ickle an cute. I put it a box i made for her me and taylor my 3 yr old watched hav her 2nd which was facinatin taylor was shocked at all. She went 2 nursery an told every1 about it. The nxt 2 came while we were out an the last 1 (i think not sure tho) was still attached when i went 2 check her.

I cant believe how well she did an is doin with them all r well at the mo so fingers an paws crossed for them. She completely change she used 2 b the devil in a cat suit (LOL) im not kidding she would jst attack jst for lookin at her a real ASBO Cat.

Today its like a totally different cat shockin

So we got 5 not sure of sexes yet but 1 ginger 1 light grey 2 grey and 1 which is even darker grey

They are sooooooooooo goooooooorgeous i can sit an watch them for ages it a completely new experience never had kittens or pups b4 (altho this was an accident an wont happen again)

I will post so pics so u can see them

xXx

post-1567-13585951777152_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585951780492_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585951783994_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585951787319_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585951799584_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585951811761_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585951815087_thumb.jpg

Thank u

I cant get ova how small they r cant stop watchin them :rolleyes: completely fansinatin

was funny last nite i was watchin them i think it was the 1st born decided it want a particular teet an started kickin off with the 1 which was on it. I think its got his mums temporment lol

xXx

aww they're adorable!! Congrats Nic

Just watch the dogs don't think they're new toys blink.gif

I know will do Akellahs fine shes been around puppy with her last owner but Naketah is bein a bit boystrous at mo i can imagine them all chasin each other round b4 long

I will regular post pics as they grow Val

xXx

very nice, i miss our cats having kittens, but i dont miss the mess as the little furballs learn to move about.

they are very easy to sex, if you look at their rear ends, the anus and sex organs are quite close together with a girl and further apart if it is a boy.

although best to wait till they are over 2 weeks to be 100% sure

kitx1.jpg

or an alternate picture here

http://cats.about.co...the_kitten.html

the ginger one is most likely to be a boy, as ginger females are rare, and usually have something odd with their coat, i.e. a dark hue to it

very nice, i miss our cats having kittens, but i dont miss the mess as the little furballs learn to move about.

they are very easy to sex, if you look at their rear ends, the anus and sex organs are quite close together with a girl and further apart if it is a boy.

although best to wait till they are over 2 weeks to be 100% sure

kitx1.jpg

or an alternate picture here

http://cats.about.co...the_kitten.html

the ginger one is most likely to be a boy, as ginger females are rare, and usually have something odd with their coat, i.e. a dark hue to it

thanks 4 that dave quite a vivid pic was defo not expectin that cheers really helpful im leavin them at the mo an let jessica do her thing she doin great but eatin like a scappy horse lol

will let every1 know when ive sexed them im hopefully keepin at least 2 and my mum said she'll hav 2 but i be she'll hav the last 1 too she wont b able 2 resist lol

xXx