hello!

Hello there Andy ... Your husky looks so much like our puppy Kaiser its unbelievable .. Im sure youll get plenty of suggestions for names on here. Will have a think and get back to ya

Hi welcome on board and congrats on being owned by a sibe!!!! You'll find loads of info on here and everyone is really helpful just ask away!!

Wow - he's gorgeous!!!!! How old is he?

I picked up my 2nd 2 weeks ago, he's called Kaiser, i've also got a 9 month old boy called Kimba. I REALLY struggled with names lol however, i found the following link quite useful....http://www.fundognames.com/male-siberian%20husky-dog-names.html

Wow he looks a lot like our Isis does now! She was a bright red when we first got her - but is now that greyish kind of red!

As for names im in to the Egyptian God's - so something like:

Anubis

Apophis

Ba'al

Cronus

Ra

Sokar

Tanith

Yu

But that site Sarah mentioned is a good one!

hiya m8 welcome to the site hes a good lookin dog striking eyes!

as sarah says we're all friendly on here and got some members with hundres of years experience lol am gonna get shot for THAT comment!

good link sarah, some good names on there like wayde - mine seems to do a lot of that in mud etc should have called him that

anyways, look forward to seing you around the site!

Hi, I'm a newbie, too, but everyone is really friendly & helpful, just have a look around the site! My husky was similar colours as a pup & the breeder called her Peanut! Took us 3 weeks to decide on a name, but we agreed on Myshka. That link is really good, Sarah, might give you some ideas, Andy.... wish we'd had it 3 years ago!! Good luck with a name ....

Hiya Andy cool looking pup :)

Shot me if am daft but i'd call him ynda dont ask me why was looking at your name and mixed it up a little ( pronounced yanda but drop the 1st a ) bet you never see another one called the same :)

No am not drunk lol

Hi, welcome to the site! :D

Love the photo, his eyes are really stunning! If your into Lord Of The Rings you could call him 'Strider'. We struggled with Marley and Bandit's name, Gizmo wasn't a problem. It was Gizmo who chose the names for Marley and Bandit.

A few other names we had were:

Shadow

Kovu

Loko

Here is another link for some Husky names: http://www.cat-dog-names.com/page/category/69/