Dax-scooter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chris biggrin.gif Yeah scooters are definately the way to go plus it mean less leg work for us!tongue.gif

Though im really keen to do some cani-cross too, just need to find an extra few hours in the day first!

Your right, scooters certainly wear your dogs out faster than with run out on a bike. I have to say though that with two or even three of my team out in front one doesn't have much time to think about pedalling. OOOOh it's great fun!

Cani-X seem s a great idea for those who like to run and what a great way to exercise your dog! Brilliant, but again your right all these ideas and no time to play!

Cheers,

Chris.

www.dax-scooter.com

Thanks chris we're looking at getting a scooter next year as i think my boys would benefit from one, my girl will use but it's the boys i need for more xxx

If you want any info or a chat about your choice in scooter then please just drop me a line. I can certainly recommend one manufacturer........ and if I know when you're planning to take the plunge and join the family I'll put one aside for you.

Cheers,

Chris.

www.dax-scooter.com

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

I hope everyone's summer is going well. Just though I'd add a post to say that our new scooter have arrived and look fabulous. If anyone is interested in a new scooter then just drop me a line 07909 548269. or check out our facebook pages for some images - facebok@dax-scooter.com - . I haven't uploaded the new pics to the website yet but they are soon to follow.

Hapy Scootering!!!

www.dax-scooter.com

Hi Chris - we are interested in a scooter but need to know if you export to South Africa, or if you have a distributor here?

Hi Rosemary,

Many thanks for your post and question. I did make some enquiries about distributing to South Africa through Capetown Carts but they suggested it would be too cost prohibitive to sell my scooters there due to import costs and taxes. Do you have any suggestions of a distributor over there who might be able to help. I am also more than happy to find a price to send just one over if you are interested. Please email me at chris@dax-scooter.com and I'll forward the price to you.

Many thanks again for the interest.

Cheers

Chris.

www.dax-scooter.com