Dax-scooter

Hi All,

I'm Chris and I wanted to introduce you all to my scooter design, the Dax-scooter. I have seen a few comments about my scooters and scootering in general and as an enthusiastic advocate for dog scootering I thought I'd share some info with you about our product and some images of my dog team and the fun you can have with scooters.

• daxâ€â€scooter - is a new phenomenon that has arisen from a keen interest in exercising and having fun withenergetic dogs.

Sleddog racing is a growing sport globally, but the size of many ‘Sled-dog Rigs'can cause problems for storage and transportation. To combat these issues and to open the sport up to the weekend enthusiast we've developed a lightweight, folding alternative - daxâ€â€scooter - an innovative, professional, 'Mini-Rig' developed specifically for ‘dog-scootering’.

The dax-scooter encompasses the following features;

· Easy transportation and storage.

- Folding frame.

- Folding handle bar stem.

- Removable Brush-bow (Wheel Guard).

- Quick release wheels.

· Precision engineered aluminium alloy (7005 Grade) frame with clear lacquered.

· Frame and fork suspension for a smooth ride down those rough trails.

· Adjustable handle bars to suit the height of the rider.

· 180mm Mechanical disk brakes.

· Standard components allowing for personal customisation.

· 14.6kg weight – the lightest folding scooter on the market.

· Guaranteed against ‘frame fault’ for the lifetime of the original owner.

· 100% Recyclable product. Please DO NOT throw it away or dispose of it when you have had your fun. We will arrange forcollection and recycle it properly.

If you have any comments or questions I would love to hear from you,

Also If there's anyone in the US who would like to become our stateside distributor then please drop me a line.

Lastly have a look at our website for further info - www.dax-scooter.com

Happy Scootering!

post-1551-13585951587534_thumb.gif

post-1551-13585951587902_thumb.gif

post-1551-13585951588211_thumb.gif

post-1551-13585951588819_thumb.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi chris and welcome to the forum. Looks like a good piece of kit, nice to have to onboard. I'm sure there are people on here that will have questions for you :)

Hi There,

Thanks for the post and Yeah I know grey is the new white!! we gave our lot a wash the other day and what did they do next .......straight into the garden and started digging in the compost heap!!!!

As regards the scooter, we can take down payments . lol

If you are interested in coming along and having a go, I am attending a show 'Dogs Unleashed' in Bakewell, Derbyshire, at the end of June. Come along and say Hi, though from Coventry it might be a little bit of a trek!

Happy scootering! Oh and if anyone would like to join me on facebook then just look me up 'Dax Scooter'

Cheers

Chris.

www.dax-scooter.com

Hi Chris,

Heard alot of good comments about the scooters about!

Your not far from me either! I will have to have a look at the Dogs Unleashed I didn't even know it was on!

Nix - if you could get to me I could take you? Will have to check the dates though.

Sarahx

Hi Chris,

Heard alot of good comments about the scooters about!

Your not far from me either! I will have to have a look at the Dogs Unleashed I didn't even know it was on!

Nix - if you could get to me I could take you? Will have to check the dates though.

Sarahx

Hi Sarah,

If you're close by then perhaps we should hook some time for a run around a trail somewhere?

Also thanks for offering a lift to Nix, would be great to see you at the show.

Cheers

Chris

www.dax-scooter.com

Hello and welcome! Me and my boyfriend are looking into buying another scooter at the moment :D! x

Hi Abi,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you are interested in a new scooter, our Next Generation model will be available towards the end of June. Have a look at our site www.dax-scooter.com for further info. It folds for transportation and storage and looks fabulous in brushed Aluminium.

Also as I've posted I'll be attending Dogs Unleashed if you'd like to have a look and a chance to try it out.

I look forward to hearing from you again,

Cheers

Chris.

www.dax-scooter.com

Hi chris welcome to the pack!!

Thanks for the all the help the other day about the brush bow , sorry i didn't end up getting a brush bow off you but ended up getting my dad to make me one .

You can check out the results in this thread

Cheers for the help anyway and again welcome to the pack

Adjam

Hey Chris and welcome to the pack! Your scooters look great & your dogs are lovely! smile.gif

I definately want one but will prob have to save a bit of money first tongue.gif

Hya,

Thanks for the intro and feedback on the scooters and our team. The dogs are great though a bit of a handful from time to time. Well that'll teach us to have so many. After you've got two, another four isn't much more trouble. Anyway I'm glad you like the scooters and I'm sure it is only a matter of time before you join the dax-scooter family! Your dogs will love you for ever!! Do you have a scooter or rig at the moment?

Cheers

Chris

www.dax-scooter

Join us on Facebook.