Retractable leads

Hi all well Akia has already broke her retractable lead surpose to be for 110lb but well she ranked the lock didnt hold she broke it.....lol.

It was one with cord as i thought the strap ones would not retract properly so can you tell me what sort you use cord or strap. I dont want to have to keep buying them for her to brake. I have a 10ft training lead but I get in all sorts of tangles with that............lol.

I clip it on her harness but thinking about a halti if I can have some views on what you all use to make my mind up. I so want her to have some freedom when we are out and about in the fields and woods.

Many thanks Laura, Willow and little Akia

Hiya

i use a head halti on mine and the training lead same one as u use and it works brill

4593353074_67d400b715.jpg

Naughty Akia but i love her

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We never use a retractable for Akira. We used the gental leader since she was about 16 weeks old and are now useing an easy walk I think it is called its a harness that if she pulls her front legs go off the ground. She is very good at walking at our side though. Here is a picture of her with the gental leader on it worked very good and taught her to walk by our side.

[ATTACH]5578.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-1496-1358595416782_thumb.jpg