My sis cat has had kittens :)

Hey peeps :)

cant remember if i told you my sis cat was pregnant????? it was her first season so abit unlucky really...she is abit dim so didnt think she would need to take her to be done straight away blink.gif anyway she got pregnant....not even 1 yet..i feel so sorry for her as she is soooooooooo tiny :(

she rang me this morning in a right tither saying she had the kittens early this morning :) 4 all together....hadnt a clue what to do and was panicking like mad...good job i know what i am doing!!!!

told her to leave them alone...Trigger (the mummy) will know what to do with them, jst keep checking on them from time to time to check they are still alive and that she hasnt rejected them

she said though she still looks abit podgy on one side- told her she may still have 1 inside...what do you reckon??

so i am an aunty yet again laugh.gif......will get pics on wed when i go on my weekly visit :)

you jst wont believe it but i forgot my bloddy camera!!!!!!!- school boy error!!!

i dont know what is up with me at the mo- my head is like mush!! lol

will get her to send me some pics she has taken herself...if not will take some next week

sorry.......

but i can tell you they do not look like kittens at the mo...i have never seen something so tiny in all my life!!

lol :)