Ice :(

Ravinder

hey all, after all my escapades with Ice, we lost him a couple of weeks ago, he was only 1 1/2years old and gave me the best year i had with him, in my life. he suffocated after rummaging the bin and finding a ready roast chicken bag, doing what he loved best, he licked out the jiuces from the bottom of the bag and used up all his oxygen, he passed out, and then because the bag didn't come off, he died, i was only out for an hour and came back to find him. it's been realy hard, keep wishing i hadn't left him,miss him soo much :( he bougth so much joy to us, and everybody he met, was a complete nutter and you could make him do anything for a treat, life just feels so empty now :(

post-480-13585950659148_thumb.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My condolences for your lost. It is always hard for use to lose a member of the family. sad.gif

I am sure Ice is happy and thankful for the beautiful love, home, fun, and allowing him to be a part of your family. He will always be with you, barking at your side, running around with you.

Once again my condolences. sad.gif

oh ravinder im soooo sorry for your loss, kelly and andy send two legged hugs and echo, koda and crouton send 4 legged hugs.

run free at rainbow bridge lil man. its so tragic a loss but he is playing and running in the fields with the other loved dogs.

hugs x

Im so so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you at this hard time.

Some times accidents happen and its just one of those things. It could happen to anyone.

This poem has brought me comfort in the past, i hope in some way it may be able to help you.

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there; I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the sun on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circling flight.

I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there; I did not die.