:(

My fav boy is bein bad......................

On our last mile of a 6miler we got 2 the beach n ran towards 'red river' (fresh water 4 dogs) Nanook was on his lead n then just launched himself toward a Collie, grabed him by the throat n put him on the ground. Lots of snarling n teeth.

No harm was done but still !!!!!!!!!! He was then put in the cone of shame for the rest of the day !

2nite i heard scrappin n thought nothin of it until i saw Scooby pinned 2 the floor n Nanook attackin her, this was no little scuffle :(

I threw myself between them n ripped them apart...........................................

Scooby kept howlin n screamin 4 a few mins after, she had blood pourin from her ear :o i cried (shame on me)

Got mum 2 put pressure on the wound (sooo much blood) n then followed Nook in2 the garden, lots of shoutin n then he was banished in2 the garage 4 ages (never done that b4)

Really sad cos he is the best Husky u could eva ask 4, just dont know wot the hell is goin on :(

Just thought i would add this pic of the aggresive mad dog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C y im sooo upset !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_708_2_14984.jpg

SO SO Sorry to hear this it's hard i hope scooby is ok hun. when i got Thor we had so many bad fights cuts blood every thing, each time i put Thor into isolation away from us all. It took time but it worked in the end it was a jelousy thing with him.

I hope you cn find the problem and help him sort it out good luck, please keep us posted xxxxxx

WOW, that must've been really scary Hope Scooby is ok and there is no lasting damage.unsure.gif

I hope nooks Settles down and they can both put this behind them.sad.gif

Hi Emily

we met on Monday outside the pub at marazion, we had a husky Pasha and you gave us the name of this forum \

thanks for that, sorry to hear your pooch is still misbehaving , she is such a handsome dog,

we loved cornwall and now back in dirty London,

take care

Angela , Rich and pasha.

Hi Emily

we met on Monday outside the pub at marazion, we had a husky Pasha and you gave us the name of this forum \

thanks for that, sorry to hear your pooch is still misbehaving , she is such a handsome dog,

we loved cornwall and now back in dirty London,

take care

Angela , Rich and pasha.

Hi Angela,

Lovely to see u have joined the site. Hows Pasha? Got some nice pics on my other halfs phone of her, she was a cutie smile.gif Will talk soon cos at work n the boss is due in any min !biggrin.gif

Big hugs 2 Pasha x