Add Your Sibe Weight

went for a health check today to get my government permit to be able to run the dogs...Dutch law pretty strict on this matter...

Bindi 7 years 2 months....30,65 kgs

Alpha 6 years 9 months...30.7 kgs

• Like 1

went for a health check today to get my government permit to be able to run the dogs...Dutch law pretty strict on this matter...
Bindi 7 years 2 months....30,65 kgs
Alpha 6 years 9 months...30.7 kgs

[emoji1360][emoji1360]

We had to take Bear for her steroid review recently and asked if we could get her weighed (the steroids can cause weight gain and increased appetite). The 'little' monkey had crept up to 46kg! [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

10 hours ago, Emma said:

emoji1360.pngemoji1360.png

We had to take Bear for her steroid review recently and asked if we could get her weighed (the steroids can cause weight gain and increased appetite). The 'little' monkey had crept up to 46kg! emoji85.png

oopsy...lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

I have a beautiful husky girl called Luna (among other things!?) She is 11 months old and has chronic pancreatitis, her first attack was at 5months, the most recent, a week ago. She has serious issues with feeding and after trying everything from raw to home cooked and the most expensive commercial dog food to the very cheapest and many in between, I have yet to find anything that she will eat.

I believe this has affected her growth, her weight hovers between 19.4kg-20.2kg, she's very lean, she looks too lean since she has shed most of her winter coat, if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to advice, in fact, I'd be grateful for it, myself and our vet are running out of ideas ?

The first photo was taken before she lost her winter coat about 6wks ago, the second one is more recent, she weighed 19.6kg on this pic.

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Hi all,
 I have a beautiful husky girl called Luna (among other things!?) She is 11 months old and has chronic pancreatitis, her first attack was at 5months, the most recent, a week ago. She has serious issues with feeding and after trying everything from raw to home cooked and the most expensive commercial dog food to the very cheapest and many in between, I have yet to find anything that she will eat.
 I believe this has affected her growth, her weight hovers between 19.4kg-20.2kg, she's very lean, she looks too lean since she has shed most of her winter coat, if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to advice, in fact, I'd be grateful for it, myself and our vet are running out of ideas ?
The first photo was taken before she lost her winter coat about 6wks ago, the second one is more recent, she weighed 19.6kg on this pic.
IMG_0194.thumb.JPG.c438cf72039126e606b9f07b71d359ae.JPG
IMG_0206.thumb.JPG.5f607688017170d9878853d6530e6416.JPG

One of mine Cai is fussy, he loves cooked chicken and salmon, fresh or tinned with a dry mixer.

Cai boy 15 months 34.5kg husky
Luka boy 13 months 45.4kg husky x GSD

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Marley and Lunar got weighed at the vets yesterday:

Marley  almost 20 months old  now   23 kilos  -  vet said he was perfect !

Lunar  (Utonagan)  8 - 9 years old     38 kilos   -   down from 42 kilos 4 months ago  -  my aim is 32 - 36 kilos.    He put the weight on hoovering up everything Marley did not eat, I now stand guard much to his dismay  :P

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

@ChelseaFan ~ Has LUNA gained back a little weight since she has the Pancreatitis and is a little older...the age where they fill out?? (Just saw this.) I hope she is eating more now as well. The photos you posted in May are GORGEOUS, though thin, she looks like a wolf!![emoji178]🤗[emoji179][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thanks@ChelseaFan!![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@WENDY55 ~ Has LUNA gained back a little weight since she has the Pancreatitis and is a little older now...the age where they fill out?? (Just saw this.) I hope she is eating more now as well. The photos you posted in May are GORGEOUS, though thin, she looks like a wolf!![emoji178]🤗[emoji179][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...