Add Your Sibe Weight

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well to be honest. i don't really buy her any of thoose expensive dog foods. just regular in the shop.

I find it would cost me around 50 pounds more over 3 mi ths to get I store food than it does to feed orijen and totw to my biy 1 25 kg bags 3 months of food give or take a few days

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by CourtJester

• 4 weeks later...

That seems small to me? My girl is 1 year and 3 months and she is about 23kg and i still think she looks too skinny.

If she's healthy and happy I wouldn't worry. Maybe she's from a working line, they are slimmer anyway.  Besides what can you do?  If a dog is meant to be skinny, you can't exactly just make it gain weight for your own peace of mind.

That seems small to me? My girl is 1 year and 3 months and she is about 23kg and i still think she looks too skinny.

The vet said Skye was one of the fittest dogs she had seen for a long time, who am I to argue with that?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...