Mobile phone?

Marc

Which mobile phone do you all have, and are you into all this touchscreen & smartphone jobbie?

I got an HTC Touch dual around 12 month ago, which is a touch screen windows mobile based phone ideal for a geek like myself lol . problem is that I tend to find the features dont get used and they become nothing more than an oversized mobile with a touchscreen that deteriorates with age.

htc-touch-dual-shipping.jpg

Sony_Ericsson_W550i.jpgsony-ericsson-w550i-8.jpgi have a sony erricsson w550i walkman phone (its my little bros old phone) i got a contract and sold him (well my mum for his xmas pressie) the phone i got with my contract and cnt upgrade till juse 2010 as its a 2 yr contract :'( i like the phone but its VERY old now and i want a new 1 dunno which 1 bet there will b hundreds ov new 1s 2 choose frm by 2010 so will w8 n c shame i gotta w8 tho tho i will get it just b4 my 22nd bday so its like and early bday pressie lol i have it with the white cover on it sorry for the MASSIVE pics

i dnt like samsungs anymore had 1 for like a 3 months and it fucked up n died on me can switch it on but the screen stays black but urs duz look like a nice phone i prefer motorolas or sony erricssons

Beg your pardon young lady lmfao

Am on a Sony ericsson c902 and never had any probs with it :)

I've got the cheapest Tesco pay as you go bit of plastic. All it does is make and receive phone calls and texts. Suits me fine.

Terry ('er indoors) got me to buy her an i-phone for Christmas which she absolutely loves - too complicated for me though!

Mick

my brother has the iphone i cnt be dealin wit all the touch screen shit cool applications n that for it tho c wit me bein a youngun as it were i need a phone wit a gd camera a mp3 playin video n all that crap lol dnt even use it often tho on only ever txt unless i absoulety HAVE 2 ring like doctors vets all that type ov stuff