Whats your preferered drink?

Marc

Well I'm guessing we all drink on here. Ya's all sound like piss heads anyways LOL..

So what is your preferred drink?

Personally I tend to stick to either Lager or Red wine, but very occasionally drink brandy. Usually on the heavier nights LOL

I tend to drink more coffee than anything - hot and strong, NOT instant!!

But if I am in the mood for alcohol I usually drink Lager. What I really really like, though, is a good malt whisky late at night with a cup of coffee. Mind you, I'm not what you could call a drinker - a bottle of malt will last me a year!

Mick

raspberry absolut vodka and lemonade tho stick it in front ov me and id probs drink anythin i like aftershock aswell :P m8s wanted me 2 try a 80% absynthe or summin like that (the % i no it was absythne) on new years eve but ill admit i was 2 much ov a faggit for that just cuz im not too great on shots anythin else tho ill drink happily

Coffee / Tea, Red Bull is currently in my top 3 at the moment as i've not been getting much sleep having to stay up with the puppy and having to get up early.

Alcoholic - well, don't drink very often but i like white wine and also Vodka with most things :)