Want HD telly ???

Dunc

can get it even cheaper than that, you can get it for free on the BBC iPlayer and ITV player, just connect ur pc to ur tv via hdmi or an alternative and job done biggrin.gif

BBC HD

ITV HD

This is very true but 99% of computers dont have HDMI and most dont not even have there computers connected to there tvs or even know they can, other problems with this are is your net connection quick enough ? remembering your talking of streaming HD content.

Now I just happen to have a top of the range computer with a 20mb line so all of the above I can do but I dont know anyone else with the above specs and any less you will struggle.

Cost of said comp to do about about 6 months ago was best part of £500 no monitor with that cost of 20mb line is £25 i think sue pays bill so not to sure.

Cost of a free-view box £99.99 from argos that it zip bugger all else to buy :)

advantage you will get to see all the matches without your stream going down every now and then ( and yes it does I problem stream more in a day than most do in a month )

ye, all i was sayin is that it is an option if u already have the equipment to do it, i wouldnt go out and buy a new computer just to do this lol. ye the set top box is a much better solution as you dont need to worry about broadband speeds.

i have a PVR freesat HD box :D