All Pics from Heaton Park 28.03.10 Meet up

Boshka

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice piccies looks like you all had a nice walk. And looks like all the Huskies got on well.

Some of the Humans look a bit dodgy tho' lol . .Just kiddin. . laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Phew what a day!!! Weather was lovely :D Was great to see so many sibes there!!!

No, sorry, I didn't fall over however i'm sure some of you will be pleased to know that Kasier wee'd on my boot blink.gif

My boys are flat out in the back garden now after such a happy day :) Thank you to all that came was great to see new and old faces again!

The "Asbo Dog" award for this meet up goes to ...............Sabre lol biggrin.gif

I've only got a few pics from when we first got there as my camera has packed up :( So will be getting a new one next week. Here's the handful that i have

gallery_3_6_73617.jpg

gallery_3_6_355325.jpg

gallery_3_6_177913.jpg

I was not amused that i had been wee'd on l ol

gallery_3_6_169494.jpg

gallery_3_6_541765.jpg

gallery_3_6_279872.jpg

gallery_3_6_652936.jpg

Looks like you all had a great time.

some beautiful Huskies there. . .rolleyes.gif