Babysitting and pet sitting

Shura100

Heya guys well im doing my placement in a nursery now (thank goodness) and Im thinking of babysitting or petsitting for extra money so that im generating some kind of income. Im great with kids and pets alike. If your in the oldham, rochdale,shaw areas then ill gladly give my services I havnt thought of my fee though yet and any ideas on that will be good xx

hmm im house/petsitting for a co-worker for 12 days - ill b staying overnight ect feeding her pets wlkin her dog n stuff n only going home 2 wlk my dogs then ill b bk at hers and im gonna ask her for £20 per day - thats for overnight tho - have a look in my thread - to house/pet sit or to not house/pet sit - in main chat i got a few replies as what 2 charge for dog walking ect

hmm ive only ever baby sat for family so they dont rly care what i do - i try not 2 leave the place in a mess tho if me and my 5 yr old cousin have been cutting and sticking ect i make sure its all tidied up b4 they get home - most ppl will normally leave a set ov rules - like what time the kids need 2 b in bed ect where certain things are and stuff

I think as long as you don't abuse their trust/house/possesions etc you should be fine

The times i have used a babysitter have been fine..they ate the crisps/pizza/chocolate or whatever was available

drank all the coke/lemonade or juice

but left the alcohol, just like I told them...(I also pin numbered any unsuitable channels on sky)

and seeing as you already work in a nursery you should have a CRB check to show them to put any minds at rest

so good luck

when we've had a babysitter - the only thing that bugged me was they didn't clean up after themselves, pots and pans / cups dishes left out instead of going in the dishwasher

other than than - what chez said, about abusing trust / house posessions etc

Ive had a lady do a really good job of taking care of the dogs/cats/house while I was away. My only complaint is that she obviously

let the dogs get nice n muddy then hop all over my brand new furniture, lol. But no biggie theyd have done that anyway at some point.

Coincidentally im going to Animal Behavioral College and getting my certs in dog training and veterinary assisting...and later im getting a cert

to petsit. Once we move from hawaii Im going to start my own business.