Harness Suggestions??

So i've been exercizing my dogs with kids-in-cart pulling and bike pulling/running. I use the AKC chest harnes but it doesnt look all that comfortable for them so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on

A. a better type of harness for the job

and

B. somewhere that doesnt charge you an arm and a leg lol

any suggestions?

Hi Tikaanis mommy, if you are using the dogs for pulling then the style you have isn't the best as it pulls above their shoulders.

You would need a X back harness as this distributes across their back.

Manmat are a good make www.manmat.eu

Sorry I can't see where abouts you are but if you are in the UK there are a few other companies that do them such as

www.culpeppers.co.uk www.snowpawstore.com

Sarah x

We use, and swear by Manmat harnesses for working and walking. Manmat are based in the Czech republic and do have an online order site, but their products are available in most countries (just cheaper for us to order direct, as we tend to do bulk orders) We use their X-backs for working, but you could also use their long distance version too. Well priced, good quality and durable. Some of ours are years old, been through many 40 degree washes in the machine and still look like new. We've never had one fail and most importantly, they are designed with sled breeds in mind, unlike anything you can buy in a pet store.